Our relaxing Earth Mumma Organic Bubba Body Massage oil is a beautiful oil to use on your newborn infant, baby or toddler and gently moisturises your bubba’s precious skin from head to toe. It also has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, and contains essential fatty acids and vitamins to keep baby’s skin nourished and healthy.
Baby Massage establishes a close, loving bonding between parent and baby, and helps to give the little one feelings of security and stability. It is a lovely way to connect and interact, particularly for Dads who may find they spend less time with baby during the day. Importantly, it is most beneficial for baby’s healthy emotional growth and development.
A bath and massage before bed is a lovely way to relax your baby into a peaceful night’s sleep. Massaging releases both oxytocin and endorphins, which can assist with relieving the discomfort associated with congestion, colic, reflux, emotional stress or even teething.
The benefits of infant and toddler massage with Earth Mumma Organic Bubba Body Oil:
- It provides a relaxing and enjoyable interlude, and is fun for both baby and parent as you enjoy your bundle of joy.
- It encourages baby to sleep longer and more deeply.
- It’s a good way to assist with colic and constipation, and helps to calm irritable babies.
- It boosts baby’s Serotonin levels, which helps to keep baby happy and relaxed.
- It provides quality time for Dad and baby, which results in a closer relationship in later years.
Massage can be adapted for use with children of all ages. Babies and children who have experienced parental massage regularly tend to develop better and more secure relationship with parents and others as they grow older.