Earth Mumma Organic Bubba Bottom Balm is a soothing Barrier cream that helps manage nappy rash and skin irritations.
Earth Mumma Organic Bubba bottom balm is a gentle, highly effective cream that contains 100% natural, organic ingredients and zinc. A baby’s skin is delicate particularly around the nappy area. Our cream has been formulated for sensitive skin and recurrent breakouts. The proven ingredients soothe a baby skin and create a moisture repellent barrier while it tenderly soothes and keeps your baby dry and comfortable without affecting the skin’s natural breathing.
Our bottom balm is packed with proven healing oils and herbal extracts, Manuka honey with Natural Zinc and Bees wax that are well known for their barrier protection qualities.
The ethic of our brand speaks for itself. Earth Mumma products have been tested firstly on our own family babies. When satisfied, our products are tried by numerous mums to be tested to satisfaction before release to the consumers.
Key points to remember – courtesy of Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital
- Nappy rash can make your baby’s skin red and sore. Babies may become irritable and unsettled, especially if the rash is ‘red raw’.
- Prevention is the most important thing. Keep your baby’s skin clean and dry by changing nappies frequently. Prevent urine and faeces from contacting the skin by using a barrier cream.
- Zinc cream is the best because the idea is to create a good barrier.
- A good quality disposable nappy is best.
- Allowing nappy-free time can also be very helpful.
- Talcum powder should not be used on nappy rash
Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Safflower Oil*, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Organic Shea Butter*, Beeswax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Organic Vegetable Glycerin*, Organic Papaya Extract*, Organic Manuka Honey*, Parfum (vegetable fragrance & extra preservative), Locust Bean Gum, Annatto Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract.
How to use:
After a bath and every nappy change, apply a generous amount onto the affected area. Repeat until healed.