Earth Mumma Organic Bubba Bottom Balm is a soothing Barrier cream that helps manage nappy rash and skin irritations.
Earth Mumma Organic Bubba Bottom Balm is a gentle, highly effective cream that contains 100% natural, organic ingredients and zinc, and has been specially formulated to care for the delicate skin around baby’s nappy area. The proven ingredients soothe and heal baby’s skin while creating a moisture-repellent barrier that still allows the skin to breathe, keeping baby comfortable and dry.
All Earth Mumma products are initially tested and re-tested on our own family babies. When we’re satisfied with them, the products are then given to numerous other mums to be tested to satisfaction before finally being released to consumers.
Key points to remember – courtesy of Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital
- Nappy rash can make your baby’s skin red and sore. Babies may become irritable and unsettled, especially if the rash is ‘red raw’.
- Prevention is the most important thing. Keep your baby’s skin clean and dry by changing nappies frequently. Prevent urine and faeces from contacting the skin by using a barrier cream.
- Zinc cream is ideal as it both heals and creates an effective barrier.
- A good quality disposable nappy is best.
- Allowing nappy-free time can also be very helpful for red, sore skin.
- Talcum powder should not be used on nappy rash.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Safflower Oil*, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Organic Shea Butter*, Beeswax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Organic Vegetable Glycerin*, Organic Papaya Extract*, Organic Manuka Honey*, Parfum (vegetable fragrance & extra preservative), Locust Bean Gum, Annatto Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract.
How to use:
After a bath and at every nappy change, apply a generous amount to the affected area. Repeat until healed.