Argan oil is also known as LIQUID GOLD and is used globally for various medical, cosmetic and culinary applications. It is derived from the kernels of the fruit of the Argan tree in Morocco. Argan oil is used both topically and orally (capsule form) to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails. It contains several different beneficial properties and vitamins that form a powerful combination to boost overall skin health.
- Protects from Sun Damage- the antioxidant properties of argan oil help protect our sensitive skin from harmful rays of the sun. It shields the skin against sun damage, sunburns and hyperpigmentation. Sun damage is the major cause of skin cancer, hence keeping your skin safe from skin diseases. Its antibacterial healing attributes also help reduce symptoms of various inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and rosacea.
- Super Moisturizer- argan oil is abundant in Vitamin E, therefore it is a natural moisturizer. Its antioxidant properties aid it to retain the moisture of the skin, so it is found adequately in skincare products, soaps, lotions and hair conditions. Vitamin E soothes skin conditions caused by dry, irritated skin such as atopic dermatitis and eczema.
- Treats Acne- due to an astringent effect by its tannins, it limits the amount of sebum secretion, thus preventing acne. Using essential oils on your face may seem scary and argan oil is primarily comprised of fatty acids. But the relatively small molecules in argan oil will absorb into the skin quicker and are less likely to clog pores and cause breakouts.
- Anti-Aging- Not only does vitamin E moisturize the skin to help attain youthful and younger-looking skin, but it also boosts collagen production. Collagen stimulates cell regeneration, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Both these factors keep the skin elastic and plump. Argan Oil is extensively used in anti-aging treatments.
- Prevents and Diminishes Blemishes & Scars- the powerful combination of antioxidants and vitamin E found in argan oil assist wounds and cuts to heal faster. This prevents the formation of post-acne or post-wound scarring. The collagen stimulation keeps the skin rejuvenated, preventing blemishes and dark spots. Stretch marks are known to fade and lighten with the regular use of this magical oil.
Hair Benefits of Argan Oil
- Conditions the hair- the abundance of fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoleic acid, keep the hair shaft lubricated and moisturized. The vitamin E and fatty acids layer the hair with a protective fatty coating, boosting hair shine and preventing dryness and fizziness. Your hair becomes luscious and shiny.
- Prevents Hair Loss- The powerful antioxidants and nourishing fatty acids in argan oil keep the hair moisturized. It prevents hair breakage, which prevents hair loss, giving you THICK & HEALTHIER HAIR.
- Improve Scalp Health- the anti-inflammatory properties of Argan oil improve skin health. A healthy scalp leads to the prevention of scalp conditions like dandruff, itchy scalp and psoriasis.
- Protects from Sun Damage- the antioxidant activity in argan oil protects the skin against free radical damage from the sun. It prevents drying of the hair and others damages from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Prevents styling and coloring damage- coloring and styling is a MUST these days. One can't step out with their hair un-styled at all. The linoleic acid and oleic acid add a protective layer to the hair, shielding it from the heat and hair breakage that is caused by styling. Argan Oil is used for Oil Treatments that reduce the formation of split end and hair damage.
Don't miss out on this chance to add this to your skin and hair care TODAY.